Stateline Urgent Care & Family Practice is conveniently located in Stateline Nevada at 155 Highway 50, with close proximity to the casinos, ski resorts and local residents.
Stateline Urgent Care: Walk-Ins Welcome. No Appointment Necessary.
Family Practice: By Appointment Only.
Most insurance plans are accepted.
Visa and MasterCard Accepted.
Click on the buttons below to learn more.
- Family Practice (Appointments Necessary):
- Preventative medicine
- Minor surgery
- Well Baby
- Pediatrics & Immunizations
- Pap Smears & Birth Control
- Adult Medicine
- Routine visits, exams and follow-up visits should be scheduled appointments to best meet your needs and reduce waiting time.
- Urgent Care: (Walk-In Basis, No Appointment Necessary)
- Adult & Pediatric illnesses
- Cuts & lacerations
- Ski/Snowboard injuries
- DMV physicals
- Work injuries
- X-Ray & Laboratory
- Any immediate health need or an urgent shift in health condition.
- Know when to use Barton's Urgent Care and when to go to the Emergency Department:
To learn more about the qualifications and the experience of our medical staff, click on their name or photo below:
If you are a new patient, you may save time by completing the following forms prior to arriving for your visit.
Past History Form: English Version | Spanish Version
Patient Record of Disclures Form: English Version | Spanish Version
Demographics Form: English Version | Spanish Version
(Acrobat Reader is required to view all forms - download it here)
Inside Stateline Medical Center
155 Highway 50
(Highway 50 & Kingsbury Grade)
Stateline, NV 89449
Monday - Saturday ~ 8:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.
Sunday ~ 9a.m. - 5p.m.
Back to Top