2015-2017 Barton Health Strategic Plan
Purpose Statement: Consistently Exceptional Care
Barton Health is a not-for-profit, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, race or handicap in its relationship with patients, visitors or employees.
Barton Health delivers safe, high quality care and engages the community in the improvement of health and wellness.
Barton Health is the community health leader known for compassion and chosen for quality.
Barton Health is committed to integrity, collaboration and excellence through the practice of our values:
- Operational Excellence - Improve the continuum of care for all patients and their families.
- Financial Stewardship & Strategic Growth - Ensure the continuity of a locally governed health system.
- Quality & Compassion - Strengthen our position as a provider of compassionate and quality care.
- Physician & Employee Engagement - Strengthen our position as a great place to work, practice and volunteer.
- Community Health - Strengthen our position as a leader in community health.
Adopted by the Barton Health Board of Directors on March 27, 2015.
Since our inception in 1963, Barton Health has been fully accredited by Joint Commission and licensed by the state of California.
Every three years the hospital is scrutinized on everything from housekeeping techniques to medical care. Results of each survey have been outstanding in quality of care and delivery methods.
We strive to do our best and welcome your comments. Should you need to contact Joint Commission for additional patient care concerns, please visit their website, www.jointcommission.org.