We are excited to announce our #BWellTahoe Photo Campaign!
Due to our continued support to keep our community healthy, we wanted to offer an excellent opportunity for our patients, friends, family members, employees and anyone else in the Lake Tahoe area to showcase their favorite healthy activity.
So get out those cameras, iPhones, iPads and other handheld devices and send us your best selfie involving your favorite healthy activity in the Tahoe area. Then share your photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram while tagging your photos with #BWellTahoe for a chance to be featured and a chance to win a healthy prize.
If you do not have a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account, don’t worry, email your photos to email@example.com with your name, age and a brief description of what you’re doing in the photo and why you like to do it. Make sure to use the subject line "#BWellTahoe Photo Campaign".
One lucky entrant will be randomly selected to win a $50 gift Card from Grass Roots!
Multiple images are allowed to be submitted.
All photos tagged with #BWellTahoe or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday September 30, 2014 will be entered for a chance to win.
Before submitting your photo, make sure you read through the official contest rules, below.
CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
BARTON HEALTH’s #BWELLTAHOE PHOTO CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Tag your photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #BWellTahoe or send an email message to email@example.com using the subject line “#BWellTahoe Photo Campaign.” The email message should contain (a) your first and last name; (b) your date of birth; (c) your photo description; (d) valid contact information (email address or phone number); (e) your photo uploaded as an attachment.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to participate in the Contest, you must enter as defined in Rule #1. Multiple entries per person allowed. To be eligible to participate, you must be a resident of the US and age 18 years or older at time of entry. BartonHealth employees and family members are eligible to enter. By your submission, you represent that you own or have rights to publish the photo and text you are sending us.
3. CONTEST PERIOD: Entries will be accepted 12:00:00 a.m. PDT on April 15, 2014, through 11:59:59 PDT on September 30, 2014.
4. PRIZE: ONE GRAND PRIZE OFFERED TOTAL. At the end of the contest period, all eligible participants will be entered into a random drawing of the contest grand prize, which is a $50 gift card from Grass Roots. ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPEND ON TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRANTS. TOTAL NUMBER OF WINNERS: 1. TOTAL NUMBER OF PRIZE NOTICES DISTRIBUTED: 1. GRAND PRIZE VALUE: Approximately $50US.
5. SELECTION and WINNER NOTIFICATION: Grand Prize winner will be selected randomly from all eligible participants on or around September 30, 2014. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by email or a direct message through their Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account on or around September 30, 2014.
6. PRIZE RECEIPT: The Grand Prize winner will be contacted by a Barton Health staff member by phone, email or direct message to schedule an appointment for the Grand Prize winner to receive their $50 gift card from Grass Roots. The Grand Prize winner must be willing to travel to Barton’s Public Relations office located in South Lake Tahoe, Ca to receive their prize.
7. USE OF ENTRANTS' NAMES, LIKENESS, CITY/STATE OF RESIDENCE and/or PRIZE INFORMATION Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Contest constitutes the entrants' consent to the use by Barton Health of winner's name, likeness, city and state of residence, advice, and/or photo submission and description, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation in any form or media, at any time.
8. CONTEST SPONSOR: The Barton Health #BWellTahoe Photo Contest is sponsored by Barton Health Public Relations, 2092 Lake Tahoe Blvd., South Lake Tahoe, CA. 96150.
9. RELEASE: By participating in this Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold harmless Barton Health, Facebook, and their respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliate companies, and the directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives of any of the foregoing (collectively ”Released Parties”) from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this Contest or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
10. DISCLAIMER: The Released Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or communications malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or entries; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Released Parties that may cause this Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in this Contest; or (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with this Contest.
11. GENERAL: Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Barton Health is not responsible for any costs associated with claiming any prize. Winners are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any and all taxes, if any, that may result in claiming a prize in this Contest. Subject to applicable law, Barton Health reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, cancel or modify this Contest and Official Rules at any time, including if a computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of this Contest. Barton Health also reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Web site, attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Contest Rules. Decisions of Barton Health are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfillment in respect to this Contest. For a winners list, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by September, 30, 2014, to Barton Health’s Public Relations office at the address above, Attn: #BWellTahoe Photo Contest.