Barton Family Medicine is designed to take care of your entire family. As a primary care provider, we provide continuing and comprehensive health care for both individuals and families across all ages and genders. Our family practitioners deliver a range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care services. We want our patients to live a healthy and active life, so in addition to diagnosing and treating illness, we provide all recommended preventative care, checkups, immunization and personalized counseling so you can maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Our Services - (Appointments Necessary)
- Preventative medicine
- Minor surgery
- Well baby
- Pediatrics & Immunizations
- Pap Smears & Birth Control
- Adult medicine
- Travel medicine
Please download and complete all forms listed below to help save time at your appointment. *Starred and underlined* items are necessary to print, complete and return to Barton Family Medicine if you are establishing care.
Pediatric Patient Forms
Please download and complete the forms listed below prior to your child's Well Child check at Barton Family Medicine. Please complete the New Patient Packet, CHDP Consent Form (a one-time consent form required to receive health screening tests and immunizations), in addition to the Ages and Stages Questionnaire and Staying Health Assessment corresponding to your child's age.
New Patient Packet, Pediatric: English Version | Spanish Version
- CHDP Consent Form (Medi-Cal, California Health and Wellness and Anthem Blue Cross HMO): English/ Spanish Version
- Ages and Stages Questionnaire - please complete the document corresponding to your child's age
- Staying Healthy Assessment - please complete the document corresponding to your child's age