Thank you for considering a gift to the Barton Foundation. Your donation helps us provide quality, patient centered health care to those in our community who need it most. All gifts to the Barton Foundation are tax-deductible.
Ways to Give
- Monetary Gifts are directed to the fund or area you wish to support. Gifts can be made online, by mail*, over the phone (530.543.5614), or by stopping by the Foundation office*. Please view our list of available funds your gift can benefit.
- Legacy and Planned Gifts are made easy through Estate Planning. Working with your attorney or professional advisor opens up endless opportunities for you to make your wishes come true, leaving a legacy with a lasting impact on the health our community. Please feel free to contact us if you would like more information.
- Named Endowed Gifts can be established with a $10,000 minimum contribution to an established or mutually agreed upon fund. Endowed gifts are set up to spend only the investment earnings, maintaining the fund in perpetuity. To learn more about Endowed Gifts, please give us a call at 530.543.5614 or send an email.
- Memorial Gifts. Any gift of at least $100 allows you to request an inscribed leaf in memory of a loved one. The leaf will be placed on the memorial tree, located in the hospital just inside the Skilled Nursing Facility entrance. Additional acknowledgement of your donation is sent to the family of the loved one.
- Pledge a gift today and establish the time period over which you can fulfill your promise. Reminder statements or automatic credit card withdrawals can be established according to your schedule. Make a pledge now.
- Corporate Sponsorship. There are many opportunities for sponsorship at our fundraising events. Contact our Development Specialist, by phone at 530.543.5909 or email, for more information on how your business can become involved.
- Gifts in Kind. We raise money through silent and live auctions at our annual Gala. Learn more about donating a gift in kind.
- Volunteer your time planning and/or working at our fundraising events or help at the Foundation office.
Contact Us About Giving
Please contact the Barton Foundation office for any needed assistance or for more information. We are happy to help and grateful for your gift.