Barton Urgent Care & Family Practice is conveniently located at the Stateline Medical Center in Stateline Nevada at 155 Highway 50, with close proximity to the casinos, ski resorts and local residents.
Barton Urgent Care: Walk-Ins Welcome. No Appointment Necessary.
Family Practice: By Appointment Only.
- Family Practice (Appointments Necessary):
- Preventative medicine
- Well Baby
- Pediatrics & immunizations
- Pap Smears & Birth Control
- Adult medicine
- Routine visits, exams and follow-up visits should be scheduled appointments to best meet your needs and reduce waiting time.
- Urgent Care: (Walk-In Basis, No Appointment Necessary)
- Adult & Pediatric illnesses
- Cuts & lacerations
- Ski/Snowboard injuries
- DMV physicals
- Work injuries
- X-Ray & Laboratory
- Any immediate health need or an urgent shift in health condition.
If you are a new patient, you may save time by completing the following forms prior to arriving for your visit.
Past History Form: English Version | Spanish Version
Patient Record of Disclures Form: English Version | Spanish Version
Demographics Form: English Version | Spanish Version
(Acrobat Reader is required to view all forms - download it here)
To make an appointment or for general questions, please call us at 775.589.8900.